Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning Dual Degree
Contact the Department
Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning Dual Degree (M.A./Various)
The M.A. program in the Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (UEP) at Tufts prepares a new generation of leaders – ‘practical visionaries’ – who will contribute to the development of inclusive and sustainable communities.
A dual degree consists of two master's degrees awarded for work done in distinct disciplines by two schools of Tufts University or Boston College.
UEP has dual degree programs with:
- The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy (M.A./M.A.L.D.)
- School of Medicine, Public Health Program (M.A./M.P.H.)
- School of Nutrition Science and Policy (M.A./M.S.)
- School of Engineering, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (M.A./M.S.)
- Boston College, Carroll School of Management (M.A./M.B.A.)
- Boston College Law School (M.A./J.D.)
What Our Students Say About UEP
Students wishing to pursue a dual degree must submit a separate application for each school and check the dual degree option where appropriate.
The application deadline for fall enrollment is January 15.
GRE General Test scores required. Exception: Not required for current Tufts undergraduates.
For more information, visit the Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning.
For questions about this program, including scholarships and assistantships, please contact the graduate program director, Barbara Parmenter.
Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning
97 Talbot Avenue
Medford, Massachusetts 02155
Tel: (617) 627-3394