Innovation and Management
After four years of undergrad, your technical skills are ready. And after just one year at Tufts University’s Gordon Institute, your business and leadership skills will be too. The Master of Science in Innovation and Management program is specifically designed to accelerate your career as an innovator and leader.
Contact Tufts Gordon Institute
- A cohort-based first semester of project-focused, integrated coursework that immerses you in new product development
- Learn the language of business: identify and develop a compelling customer value proposition and tie it to a profitable business model
- Develop leadership skills: learn to communicate, persuade, negotiate, and lead others
- Access distinguished faculty mentors and expand your network in the innovation hub of Boston
- Choose two electives in the 2nd semester from any department within the Tufts School of Engineering, School of Arts & Sciences, or the Fletcher School of International Law & Diplomacy. Whatever matches your interests and career goals.
- Stay an extra semester for only an additional $5K and take an extra semester of courses at Tufts. Deepen your technical expertise or explore a new interests.
- Career planning sessions – 10 weeks of how to market yourself, develop your career plan, network and interview
- Accelerate your career via an internship or capstone leadership project in an industry setting
Tufts Gordon Institute is a proud member of the Master of Engineering Management Programs Consortium (MEMPC), a small group of highly recognized university graduate level programs in engineering management and related degrees.
Tufts University's one-year M.S. in Innovation & Management
The degree is designed for recent graduates, with strong backgrounds in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM disciplines), who have the potential and desire to be technology leaders and innovators. Candidates without STEM backgrounds will be considered, but will need to demonstrate a strong interest in technology and the ability to succeed in quantitative aspects of the curriculum.
- Scanned copies of academic transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Essay 1- Personal Statement
- Essay 2 – Optional
- GRE/GMAT scores
- TOEFL or ILETS scores for international students
- $85 application fee (waived for info session and webinar attendees)