Apply Now or Check Status
Use the online application to apply for graduate study and check the status of your application. All materials (with the exception of test scores) should be submitted electronically; there is no need to submit a duplicate hard copy.
Application requirements and deadlines vary by degree program. Visit the program pages for more information.
Applications to all graduate and certificate programs include:
- Online application for admission
- Scanned copies of all college transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation: one for certificate programs, two for the engineering management program, and three for all other degree programs
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement elaborating on your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts
- Application fee of $85 (Learn about fee waivers)
Most degree programs require other supplemental materials. For more information, please refer to the admissions requirements for the program to which you are applying. Supplemental materials may include:
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE, Tufts code 3901)
- Writing Sample
- Evidence of English Proficiency for Non-Native Speakers of English (TOEFL/IELTS)
Applications to the Graduate Career Advancement Program (GCAP)
Applicants to GCAP, for students who want access to superior graduate-level courses but do not need or want a graduate degree, should complete the GCAP application form and return it to Graduate Student Services, Dowling Hall.