New Student Checklist - SOE
- Submit Enrollment Deposit
- Apply for a visa – International Students Only
- Submit final transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
If you choose to enroll at Tufts, your final, official university transcripts or mark statements must be provided to the Office of Graduate Admissions. If your degree is not posted on your transcript, you must also submit a certified copy of your degree certificate or diploma. These materials must be sent directly from the institution to Tufts; students cannot submit their transcripts on their own behalf. Admitted applicants who do not provide final transcripts will not be allowed to enroll. Please note: Tufts University recommends submitting your transcripts at least four weeks before the start of the semester.
Physical transcripts should be sent to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
2 The Green, Bendetson Hall
Medford, MA 02155
Electronic transcripts should be sent to email@example.com.
- Submit health forms to Tufts Health Services
- Review campus resources for off-campus housing, financial aid, student employment, and more.
- Follow Tufts School of Engineering on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram
- Bookmark Tufts Academic Calendar